Saturday, April 23, 2016

My Cards and Tags: Reverse Confetti April SFYTT

You know I love me some Reverse Confetti, so I'm playing along with their April SFYTT (Sketch For You to Try) challenge.  Here's my card, which uses Reverse Confetti's Swirlies die, Thankful Pretty Panels die, and a stencil I made with the Fresh and Fruity die.


I started by making the background with a stencil I created from the leaves of the Fresh and Fruity die set.  I outlined the shapes with a pink colored pencil and inked inside the leaf shapes with a little bit of Spun Sugar Distress Ink.  Next I added a fabric scrap background, then cut and inked up the swirlies with some more Spun Sugar Distress Ink.  I cut the Thankful sentiment with black cardstock and added it on top.  I added some flowers that I had in my stash and smudged Peacock Feathers Distress Ink around the edge and finished it off with a Sharpie outline.


LOVED this sketch and had fun creating this one.  Thanks, Reverse Confetti, for the inspiring sketch!